Monday, May 13, 2013

Lex Luther to the world! (A little note about Superman)

So an actor friend of mine, Mr. Colby Davis, recently got a new...VERY Lex Lutheran look. 

As I should have assumed, today he asked me, a well known Lex fan...and Superman despise-r  to write him a paragraph of Lex Luther dialogue to perform on camera. 

Well, ask and ye shall receive a page and some change! 

Here you go buddy. From the heart:

Dear human race,


Do you have any idea...ANY idea what...(sigh) do you have any idea how the worlds look in which there was no me to keep that big blue boy-scout busy with catastrophically expensive plots... catastrophic. If you can afford to travel to alternate dimensions, and I can, you do. Let me just tell you that saving the world keeps the guy busy for a decade or two out of Smallville, but after that. In the big city, the first few times he accidentally kills a mugger, because he's wearing the glasses and the rest of the 'this is what all the stupid clumsy humans look like' clown suit, the first time he kills a prostitute, because he thought quick and easy sex is how big city girls flirt, and he was too flustered and...well spent...in Kent mode to keep control of himself, he cries wanders the streets. Does the big baby rocket thing and searches the near galactic vicinity for God, not too much of an effort, just to make the effort, for himself. He is after all traumatized. He very obviously has an inferiority complex about his superiority complex. The creature is insane, and you are all hero worshiping enablers of his sickness.

After burning through enough corpses of two bit criminals, and I mean this happens in reality after reality, he does the obvious, he never really needed or needs a team, allies, he placates to all of you, all of them. Because he's lonely. Poor pathetic God among slime. He begins destroying. He rages through criminals you've always assumed were formidable like paper. In the beginning I wondered why. It didn't take me long to realize that it's very simple. Without me. Without your representative, and don't you dare ignore that obvious fact, he torches this world to match his own. Without a rich and charismatic genius to spend unfathomable wealth to keep him docile like a cat with a toy he snaps under the loathing. He knows his alter ego is a representation of how pathetic he thinks you all are, and without an actual human who can THINK, a human who doesn't worship him, who can cause him pain, cause him to actually FEEL something...well it's simple transference...he destroys outwardly because he's to selfish, self absorbed to turn that childish fury any other direction.

So go on sheep. Keep your kryptonite out of sight, villainize me for perfecting inevitably needed forms of defense. When he becomes board of you...your children...your great great grand children...and he will...he always does. He will crush you and your pathetic world. He knows it. That's why I haven't been whimsically tossed into the sun at the flick of his alien wrist. Luther days are lucky days humanity...good luck without me. Enjoy worshiping at the church of ignorant bliss while you can. The old testament is going to come back around one day. Even I have a problem with the greater good when children spit at me as I walk by. He's your sad lonely martyr not me, as fickle as all of you are...even if I had any Christ like tenancies...I doubt I'd even get a book out of the deal...sorry for the interrupter...you can go back to your reality show or comic book now.

No comments:

Post a Comment