Monday, May 20, 2013

Not going to the fam's today!

I'm at Common Market, hanging out with Kristin. I was heading to mom's crib, but I have band practice tomorrow...so uh...I'm going to try and get vocals done tomorrow. If I remember I'll say something to Phil, or he can just read my blog. My lap top wouldn't start because it was wet I guess. I took her out and sat her on my lap to dry a bit. The sun was crazy beating down and I'm glad I did that. By the time I'd gotten anywhere, still mad at her, I probably wouldn't have thought to put a blow dryer to her. It worked out and she turned on. I started backing up the card from my camera that I just got back from Colby, and the DVD of the BUSK! documentary.

Kristin suggested I turn it off, because it probably wasn't completely dry. I appreciate her trying to help, especially with how reckless I am with this thing. I'm surprised it still works now. Plus all of the times I have it out using it in the rain...it's a works hoarse though. I'll use it or whatever else in what ever other kinds of conditions until it stops working. Then I'll make do. Thanks for turning on girl.




No comments:

Post a Comment