Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Quick Stuff!

Ok! Just wanna write a few things down and post a few links.

The Busk documentary is available online for free, thanks to March Blake Media, and April Denee.
I'm on my way now to go street singing. The last hour or so I did a little bit of stuff on my website (jamesleewalkerii.weebly.com) not much though, just enough to post about the doc, and add some photos.

I'm going to start a few new blogs, like I even use this one, for SnackMeat and a couple other projects. Crackers and Snackmeat have a few/many (HA!) shows coming up. I gotta get the heck out of here and make some bus money to get over to Phil's. We have practice at 7.

We'll be playing

Evening Muse - May 31st @ 10:00pm



Then

The Chop Shop - NoDa - June 11th @ 8:00pm

With 

No comments:

Post a Comment